Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Release Day Blitz for the Dark Duet by Your Bloggerly Host KaSonndra Leigh




Author: KaSonndra Leigh
Series: A Musical Interlude
Number in Series: 3
Release Date: September 9, 2014
Publisher: TriGate Press
Genre: Contemporary Romance/Erotic Romance/New Adult/Romantic Suspense
Add to: Goodreads

Hello Muses & Fallen Friends,

Yes! I'm actually stepping out of the writing cave to take a moment to write this post. I know I've been silent over the past few weeks, but I do hope you've enjoyed the books and talented authors we've been featuring here at the Muse! Today I've released my 11th book... the Dark Duet. This is Nikolai Belikov's story; and just in case you're not familiar with the Musical Interlude series, then I'll have you know that he's the sexy, but tortured best friend & comrade of our handsomely Maestro, alpha hero, Alek Dostov of the Prelude. I'm super excited to bring you his story.

I'm also excited to be continuing on with this series because so many people have asked for these sequels. So take a look at Nikolai's note and enter the giveaway. You can win some really cool prizes from Reading for Fun owned by the lovely Tina Donnelly along with a copy of the soon to be released Musical Interlude Box Set and a gift card to feed your romance fetish! Good luck!

Now I give you the Dark Duet!

Synopsis



Family.
What does that word mean?
Kindness. Generosity... Love?
None of that applies to mine.
I think we should try vicious, corrupt...
Deadly.
I am not an innocent.
I do not believe in fate.
Revenge should have its moment to shine.
I’ve been a slave to circumstance...
A child of the shadows.
Now, I embrace the gloom and thrive inside it.
Revenge. Love.
Vengeance. Salvation.
The battle inside me rages on.
At least it does until one day when... I find her.
I do not understand.
I cannot allow myself to believe that...

There is light inside the darkness.

~Nikolai Belikov

** This novel contains mature content and situations that some readers may find disturbing. It is intended for an audience at 18+ years of age.**


Buy here:

And don't forget that the rest of the Musical Interlude Family can be found on Amazon !




Follow KaSonndra Leigh here:

a Rafflecopter giveaway

0 comments:

Post a Comment