Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Welcome to the 2014 YA Fairies Blog Hop

Hello Muses and Fallen Friends,


Happy New Year! Welcome to the 2014 YA Faeries & Fantasy Hop hosted by I Am A Reader Not a Writer. For this hop, you will be able to win your choice of ebook from the Dark Faerie Tale Series by the talented Alexia Purdy and a $5 Amazon Gift Card so you can continue your adventures throughout the land of all things YA Fairy & Fantasy!



This contest is Open Internationally!

Good Luck Everyone!



a Rafflecopter giveaway

11 comments:

Lis said...

Thanks for the chance! I love the Iron fey series... I wasn't a reader before, but they were my the first fantasy books I read.

Mikky Vieira said...

I've read a Snow White re-telling. I remember thinking is was crazy cool, but I don't remember the title or the author anymore =/

Molli Vandehey said...

when i was in 3rd hrade i was in a contest for telling fairy tales and i picked a czechoslovakian folktale called kuratko the terrble. i loved it

jessie2247 said...

I've always been obsessed with the Little Mermaid and Tinker Bell

Alina said...

The Iron Fey series, Dorina Basarab and Mercy Thompson series. I want to read more faery books like The Faerie Ring and Karen Marie Moning's series. Thanks for the great giveaway!

Cindi said...

Snow White and Rose Red. My mom read it to my sister and I. We are one year apart and very close but have very different looks and personalities and hobbies, etc. I was Rose Red!

Michelle Willms said...

I have always loved the story of the 12 Dancing Princesses. michelle_willms at yahoo dot com.

layla hernandez said...

My favorite fairytale is The Beauty and The Beast! I love everything about it especially the ending! :)

Julia Cosgrove said...

I have to say my fave is Twilight- no fairies- but my idea of a fairy tale to die for.

Natasha D said...

My favorite has always been Little Red Riding Hood.
Thanks for the chance to win!

Crystal Rose said...

I loved Tithe. That's what started my love for fairies.

Post a Comment