Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Welcome to the 2013 Debut Author Blog Hop!



Hello Muses and Fallen Friends,

It has been a while since I participated in a blog hop, so I'm excited to be back and swinging! How about you? Did you miss me? :D

Between getting ready for a slew of new releases in 2014, prepping my new lifestyle blog Live Well, Be Fabulous for its debut next week, mommy duties, house duties, and work (Phew! Right?) I've been a frazzled mess. But, things are calming down just in time for the holidays.

On to the giveaway! For this hop, I had to pick an author who wrote her first book in 2013. I found a handy dandy little list on a website and eagerly started pouring through the entries. I knew I wanted something fun, something different and with a little dose of magic in there somewhere.. I wound up going with Mortality by Kellie Sheridan. I was quite pleasantly surprised. I must admit, the cover is what first pulled me, but the story delivered in my humble opinion.

I'm also throwing in a $5 Amazon GC so you can calm you nerves with a great holiday story after you're done devouring this baby. :D Enjoy!

This contest is open internationally!



Synopsis from Amazon:

After surviving a deadly plague outbreak, sixteen-year-old Savannah thought she had lived through the very worst of human history. There was no way to know that the miracle vaccine would put everyone at risk for a fate worse than un-death.

Now, two very different kinds of infected walk the Earth, intent on nothing but feeding and destroying what little remains of civilization. When the inoculated are bitten, infection means watching on in silent horror as self-control disappears and the idea of feasting on loved ones becomes increasingly hard to ignore.

Starving and forced to live inside of the abandoned high school, all Savannah wants is the chance to fight back. When a strange boy arrives with a plan to set everything right, she gets her chance. Meeting Cole changes everything. Mere survival will never be enough.



a Rafflecopter giveaway

7 comments:

Cindi said...

New Adult--I know this is a genre that's probably been around for months, at least, but it's new to me. I find that I really enjoy it:)

Renald said...

Thanks for the giveaway.Deb P

RIN said...

I really loved Some Quiet Place by Kelsey Sutton! I can't wait for the companion novel to come out next year!

Brynna

Dovile said...

I really enjoyed The Rig by Joe Ducie.

GR Hovork said...

Waiting on the Sidelines by Ginger Scott was an amazing read!

Natasha D said...

I can't think of any new authors I read this year right now.
Thanks for the chance to win!

Seyma Bennett Shabbir said...

Reading April Tucholke

Post a Comment