Sunday, August 18, 2013

Cover and Excerpt Reveal for the Seraphine Trilogy

Hello Muses and Fallen Friends,

Book One
In October, we'll be releasing book two of the Seraphine Trilogy, Lost Seraphine. In December, we'll release Book three, Torn Seraphine. I'm so excited to finally be able to bring you the last two installments in this exciting series. Caleb and Gia have grown so very much. So have I. They have also found many fans and readers throughout the world. As usual, this humbles and amazes me.

Book Two
Thank you so very much for being patient while you waited on these next two installments. Your enthusiasm and recommendations have kept sales going very strong for this story throughout the entire year. It is my pleasure to give you a teaser from Lost Seraphine, due to be released on October 22nd. Also, be on the lookout for an upcoming giveaway that will correspond with the launch. This event will take place on facebook, beginning on September 1st. There'll be a chance to win some great prizes from a LOT of fantasticYoung Adult authors. 

Again, thank you for turning all my books into International Bestsellers! You've done your part for me. My super talented team and I will continue to do our job for you. That means we'll keep giving you great stories that will transport you into romantically fun-filled worlds. Careful, you might not want to ever leave them. :D

I would now like to give you the cover reveal and synopsis for Torn Seraphine:

Book Three

Once upon a time an angel fell in love with a mermaid. And the god of the sea cast a curse.

When Caleb Wood accepted his celestial heritage, he was given a gift from the dying sea king, a way to protect the girl he loves. But Gia still fights her connection to Erica, the girl bound to Caleb by the Angel of Chaos. Caleb’s new ability hasn’t been strong enough to break the link.

Caleb faces two choices. He must decide if he will accept his heritage and fulfill a prophecy that will wipe away his memories of Gia. The laughter, the kisses, every single touch and emotion they have shared will be gone forever. Or he can stay, help her fight to save her home and live happily ever after. But doing so will ignite the prophecy and threaten everyone Caleb and Gia loves. 

Under the new sea king’s rule, Gia’s people are divided, and she doesn’t know who to trust. Gia must find a way to alter the prophecy, even if doing so means betraying the new king. 

Friends will become enemies. Gia and Caleb’s love faces the ultimate test. 

Will Caleb give in to the darkness? Or will he fall into the arms of the girl he loves? Find out in the explosive conclusion to the Seraphine Trilogy.


A Teaser from Lost Seraphine

Gia...

The wind flows over my skin, caressing it with a chill that raises goose bumps. I miss my brother so much. Why can’t I get over this ache in my chest? This foreign thing called emotion seems to be shredding my mind into scattered little pieces.
As though he can sense the change in me, Caleb moves closer, pulling me into his arms, warming my body right away. Then he says, “Don’t run off this time, all right?”
I pull back and stare into his eyes, “I’ll never leave you. If I do, then it won't be for long. I promise.”
The wall forming around us tumbles down as he braces the back of my head with both palms, his hands trembling. Lowering his mouth to mine, I lift up to my tiptoes and kiss him first, my stomach clenching, my heart pumping.
The Seraphine’s future queen may be lost, but what I share with Caleb will last forever. Our relationship might be a forbidden one, but the feelings, the emotions, the sparks surging through my body whenever he touches me, all of that feels true to me.
I move back, steadying the dizziness flowing through me and place my hands on his shoulders, massaging them. 
I love him so much, it hurts. 
Damn Cupid and his sneaky little arrows. 


Want more Caleb and Gia? Then be sure and return later in the week for a teaser from Caleb. 

Purchase Dark Seraphine on Amazon for only $.99!

Want a visual tour of New Bern and Caleb's sexy car? Visit the Pinterest page here:  http://pinterest.com/alestasia/dark-seraphine/

Visit the fan forum on facebook and hang out with thousands of Lost Immortals Saga Fans:  https://www.facebook.com/KaSonndraLeighBooks

Add the books to your to-read list on goodreads: 

0 comments:

Post a Comment