Monday, April 1, 2013

The Prelude Release Day Blitz!

Hello Muses and Fallen Friends,

Today is the official release day of my latest adventure, a Contemporary Romance novel called the Prelude. And I have to tell you, I'm excited and scared and anxious and happy. Yep! All of those things all bundled up into one roll. Why is that? Because I took a chance and stepped out of my comfort zone with this latest release. There are no angels, witches, demon slayers, or even nephilim with super human abilities. This is all realistic fiction set in one of my most favorite places in the world: Milan, Italy. 

Let me tell you, everything that could go wrong for this release actually happened. I got sick, yet again. The categories didn't show up until later in the day. ARCs got lost in the gmail/hotmail war. But a fantastic thing happened too. Readers and fans from all over the world stepped up and took over the marketing and things for me. I'm honored and flattered and truly hope that you enjoy this novel's uniqueness. I wrote it based on things my readers have told me they wish they could see more of in New Adult fiction. So with that in mind, I give you the Prelude. 


Be sure to come to the official release party on April 2nd here: 

Prelude Official Release Party 


So, I leave you with a picture of the man who inspired my Alek Dostov in the novel, Tyler Hoechlin. A reviewer provided this great pic and it couldn't be more perfect. And just think...he never stops taking that shirt off, not even to rest. LoL 


Thank you so much my friends for your support over the past couple of years! 



You can purchase the Prelude for only $2.99 at: 

Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/The-Prelude-ebook/dp/B00C43RBFI/Or Barnes&Noble: http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/the-prelude-kasonndra-leigh/1114966900



0 comments:

Post a Comment