Tuesday, October 2, 2012

The Lost Immortals Spotlight with the Young Adult Teen Readers Group

Hello Muses and Fallen Friends,

    I just wanted to take a quick moment to say THANK YOU for all of the amazing things that you helped me to do in September. Hacienda Moon reached the best sellers list on Amazon. The Lost Immortals has been given fresh life. Dark Seraphine's release date is upon us. It's an amazing life and I have all of you to thank for taking a chance on a new author and accepting me into reading hearts. I heart you forever! :D

This is what I'm doing right now:





    The bloggers spotlighted by Hollywood Tweet rocked the world's socks off. They even told me how much fun it was in the process. We will continue to spotlight bloggers throughout the month of October. I think it's a wonderful idea to put the people who work to bring us fantastic book reviews in the spotlight. Each month there will be a holiday-theme based spotlight going on. This month, and I'm happy to say this is one of my favorites, we'll be focusing on the Zombie Apocalypse! More details to follow later on this one.



    Join us at the Young Adult Teen Readers facebook forum. There'll be giveaways, prizes, spotlights, and eh-em a spotlight on book boyfriends. Meet Faris Toulan and his bad-boy rival Seth Alton. The ladies who run this forum are on top of their game with supporting us authors. I'm privileged and honored to have them spotlighting the Lost Immortals as well as hosting the Dark Seraphine Release Day Party. So be sure to stop by and check out all that they have going on this week. Discover some great authors and find new books to explore as well.

In closing, I want to say thanks to the Lisa, aka the BOSS at Hollywood Tweet, all of the spotlighted bloggers featured this month, the YA Teen Readers Group, the twitter gang (you all know who you are) the bloggers who read & reviewed Hacienda Moon, and the fabulous team of cover designers and editors that has turned KaSonndraLeigh Books into something beyond my wildest dreams.

Yours in Prose,
KaSonndra

Take Visual Tours of all 3 books here:  http://pinterest.com/alestasia/

Visit my author website to listen to the first chapter of Hacienda Moon here: http://kasonndraleigh.com/id28.html

Stop by the YA TeenReaders Group and say hi:  http://www.facebook.com/YaTeenReaders?fref=ts


8 comments:

Nanette Bradford said...

i love when copper suns fall and i'm so looking forward to the second and third books. You rock. :)

KaSonndra Leigh said...

Hi Nanette! Thanks so much for stopping by. I always love to hear how someone loves my work. It was truly a fun book to write.

Hugz to you,
KaSonndra

Marni said...

KaSonndra...you breathe life into everyday words and wrap us up with magical stories!

Natalie Cleary said...

Whoop congrats!!!! Im doing the same dance for you :)

KaSonndra Leigh said...

Thank you Marni and Nat! I do not know where I'd be without your great support and encouragement. You ladies are awesome!

Hugz,
Kay

Autumn said...

Way to go on Hacienda Moon reaching the best sellers list on Amazon. That is great to hear! I love the dancing cat that is too cute. :D Your a new author to me so I have not had a chance to read your books yet, but they are on my TBR pile.

The Shadow Realm said...

Congrats!! And that cat is just too cute :)

Yvonne

KaSonndra Leigh said...

Thanks for stopping by Autumn and Yvonne. I hope you all enjoy the worlds that I've created. Stop by anytime. :D

xxHugz,
Kay

Post a Comment