Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween World

Hello Muses and Fallen Friends,


   
I just wanted to send a quick note to wish you all a very Happy Halloween. It was good to see so many of you return to the blog this week. I know that I've been a little ghost from the blogging world. But with so many releases coming out over the next few months, I'm looking forward to sharing in all of them with you. The participation in the Spooktacular giveaway was a smashing success! The winner will be announced tonight. 

Thanks so much for making all of my ventures this year a smashing success. Feel free to stop by and say hello even when there are no contests going on. ;-) . I hope to have pics of my adventures from this cold night ready to post for you tomorrow morning. I hope that you all have a super happy and safe Halloween.

Yours in Prose,
KaSonndra Leigh

0 comments:

Post a Comment