Thursday, August 2, 2012

Spotlight on and Interview with Hollywood Ever After Author Sasha Summers


Hollywood Ever After
By Sasha Summers
Inkspell Publishing
Release Date July 14, 2012

She wasn’t meant for movie stars, Hollywood, or happy endings. And then she met him.

Blurb:

Happy Endings are for fairy tales. Or the movies. Not for real life. At least, not Claire’s life. Even though she’s starting over, she knows better than to want too much this time. But when she falls, literally, into the strong arms of Hollywood’s ‘it’ boy Josh Wiley, Claire’s in for some surprises. 

Her plans for rest and relaxation are forgotten as one incredible night with Josh becomes two… 

And her heart begins to want him as much as her body. Will two kids, one bastard ex-husband, and Josh’s juggernaut career mean the end of their affair? 

Or can Claire find her happy ending after all?




About the Author:

Sasha Summers is part gypsy. Her passions have always been storytelling, history, romance, and travel. She writes both lyrical romantic fantasy and contemporary romance. Her first play was written for her Girl Scout troupe. She's been writing ever since. 

She loves getting lost in the worlds and characters she creates; even if she frequently forgets to run the dishwasher or wash socks when she's doing so. Luckily, her four brilliant children and hero-inspiring hubby are super understanding and supportive.







Let's Take a Glance Into the Writing World of Sasha Summers

What inspired you to write your first book? 
I guess it was kind of a mid-life crisis. Lots of stuff was happening in my life and this was a sort of therapy for me escaping to a place Ive always imagined as shiny and glamorous.

Is there a message in your novel that you want readers to grasp? You should give love a second chance. I think that we
ve all been challenged in love not as fiercely as Claire but its enough to make you give up on the idea of happy endings. But you shouldnt.

What are your current projects?
Im working on the 3rd Red Carpet Series book. Book 2 Hollywood Holiday will be out in December. And Im working on Book 3 of my romantic fantasy series as well. That series is called Loves of Olympus its a total departure from the Hollywood series.

Name one entity that you feel supported you outside of family members.
Without a doubt, my chapter of Romance Writers of America. The Dallas Area Romance Authors (DARA) and my critique group were with me every step of the way. Without them, I know I wouldnt be published now.

Do you have to travel much concerning your book(s)?
No. I wish I could though. I love to travel but most of my recent research has been via the internet and the library.

Who designed the covers?
InkSpell Publishing has the most talented cover artist! I adore my cover its just stunning!!!

What was the hardest part of writing your book? 

There were times I worried about making Claire too vulnerable. I didnt want her to be a victim. I wanted her to be this relatable every-woman. I hope I managed to accomplish that.

Did you learn anything from writing your book and what was it? I think the most important thing I
ve learned from writing in general: to write what you feel and accept that not everyone will like it or feel the same way. Thats just the way it is. Of course, you HOPE everyone will enjoy your work J.

Do you have any advice for other writers?
Never give up. Write the stories you are called to write. Work hard, every day, and be diligent.

Do you have anything specific that you want to say to your readers?
Thank you for picking my book to read when there are so many wonderful books to choose from. Id love to hear from you!


Who is your favorite book boyfriend? 
Why Josh Wiley, of course. J Hes pretty yummy!

Do you have a song that you'd consider the theme for your novel? 
Nora Jones Come Away With Me or Breathe Me by Sia


Thank you Ms. Summers for sharing a bit of your precious time with the Muse's readers today. Feel free to stop by and visit us anytime. If you'd like to connect with Sasha Summers online then feel free to visit her at any of the following online sites:




Website/Blog: www.sashasummers.com


Facebook Author Page: 



InkSpell Publishing Link to pre-order:

1 comments:

Sasha Summers said...

Thanks so much for having me KayLeigh! I've love meeting new people and chatting books - is there anything better? :)

Post a Comment