Monday, August 13, 2012

Sizzling PR Presents a Spotlight and Mini Book Review on Ever Fire by Alexia Purdy


Hello Muses and Fallen Friends,

    Today I have another special guest for you, Ms. Alexia Purdy, who is also of the CHBB Publishing family. I'm very excited to have had the opportunity to read and review her Dark Faerie Tale Book #2 Ever Fire. Since this book is part of a series, I wanted to read book #1 before tackling the second one. I was not disappointed. 

     For me, fairy books can either leave me reeling or leave me with no feeling. Ms. Purdy's first book, Ever Shade, left me eagerly hanging on for the second one. There was an epic quest which we don't get to see very much of these days and the characters, especially Shade, Ursad, and Dylan. I also enjoyed the way aspects of the Teleen culture were presented in such a way that they were weaved into the story a small amount at a time. 

My rating for Ever Shade:  
4 wings...



     On Wednesday 8/15, I'll be presenting the full review of Ever Fire. Stop by to find out what happened after the exciting conclusion Ms. Purdy crafted for us in Ever Shade. In the meantime, I'd like to present book two in the Dark Faerie Series.


Ever Fire
Alexia Purdy


The Serenity of the Land of Faerie is threatened as the Unseelie Queen Aveta rages war against the three remaining Seelie Realms of Faerie. As Shade's powers grow, she finds she is running out of time to keep the war from spilling into the human world. Winter is growing in strength as the evil Queen's horrifying legions scar the land in their frigid wake. No one is safe. Shade becomes enemy number one for the Unseelie legions. Questioning her true role of power, Shade discovers the cost of winning may come at a much higher price than she ever imagined.



About the Author:

I live in Las Vegas, Nevada- Sin City!!! I love to spend every free moment writing, or playing with my four rambunctious kids.  Working as an RN currently to fund my dream career of writing.  I devour books daily, especially paranormal fantasies and find genre books and independantly published books to be irresistible.  I've has been writing since I can remember (probably since the age of 6) and love creating paranormal urban fantasy and poetry. 

I review books too and highly support all authors. I also enjoy watching movies, dancing, singing loudly in the car and Italian food (yum). 

Connect with Alexia at the following sites:


0 comments:

Post a Comment