Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Truly. Madly. Deeply. You by Cecilia Robert


Alright fallen ones! I have a special treat for you today. One of my favorite authors, Cecilia Robert, has released her novelette Truly. Madly. Deeply. You today. Congratulations Ms. Robert. And I wish you and your charming novel much success. I'll be posting a review of this novel in the next few days. But for now, I leave you with a peak into its intriguing summary.

Four days before Valentine’s Day, Liese Hansfeld is determined to shut the door to her house, as well as her heart, for her annual four days of mourning her one true love. Little does she know her best friend Freytag Meier is just as determined to keep her from her ritual. He’s ready to pick the lock to her apartment door and camp in her living room if that’s what it takes.

What Freytag isn’t prepared for is the surge of deep-rooted emotions he feels for Liese, but two things stand in his way: the grief and guilt she still clutches close to her heart, and a man who threatens to snatch Liese from under Frey’s watchful eye. Frey is determined to distract her into forgetting her pain. But is that enough to ease her grief, or help her see he can be more than her best friend?

How does that sound? It's a charming, easy read. Go pick up a copy and see for yourself!


Truly.Madly.Deeply.You can be purchased at:

Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Truly-Madly-Deeply-You-ebook/dp/B007MNX5UU/ref=sr_1_11?ie=UTF8&qid=1332277038&sr=8-11

All Romance Ebooks: http://www.allromanceebooks.com/product-trulymadlydeeplyyou-761701-149.html

Barnes & Nobles: http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/trulymadlydeeplyyou-cecilia-robert/1108349496?ean=2940014236461&itm=3&usri=truly%2c+madly%2c+deeply%2c+you

5 comments:

Cecilia M. said...

Hey Kay

Wow, a lovely introduction. :D Thanks so much for taking part in Truly, Madly's release day party.
*Virtual hugs*

Oh, I look forward to your short in the Morbid Seraphic Anthology. :)

Cece

KaSonndra Leigh said...

And thank you for taking the time to stop by and honor us with your bright presence. I look forward to seeing more from you in the future.

KaSonndra

Tina B said...

Sounds intriguing. Congrats on your new release, Cecilia!

KaSonndra Leigh said...

Thanks so much for stopping by Tina! :-D

Fairday Morrow said...

I have to say that Truly. Madly. Deeply. You. sounds fascinating. I am so curious about this book now that I have read about it on your blog. I look forward to reading it- I have marked it on my list. I love a good easy read! :)

~Jess
http://thesecretdmsfilesoffairdaymorrow.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment