Sunday, November 20, 2011

Sunday, November 20, 2011

There is less than 2 weeks to go before all my faithful fans & readers all over the world get to see what happens When Copper Suns Fall. I am so happy with the warm welcome my debut novel has received and can't wait to hear what you all think of the story. The fun begins with an interview hosted by Tamazon, interviewer extraordinaire of the popular website Night Owl reviews, on November 25th. I hope you all get the chance to stop by and get a first glimpse into my unusal but super fun journey to publication.

     And then the fun continues with Copper Suns' release day blitz on December 6th hosted by the fabulous Roxanne Rhoads of Bewitching Book Tours. She has managed to get plenty of blog stops lined up for me. So if you're not on the list and wish to be included shoot me your email address. Bewitching Book Tours will also be hosting a Twitter release party on December 9th! There'll be a gorgeous prize related to the book given to one lucky winner. All you need to do is drop by and say hello.

    Details of these and other events can be found on my tours and appearances page. I'm excited and truly looking forward to bringing When Copper Suns Fall to all of you.

Yours in Prose,
KaSonndra Leigh

0 comments:

Post a Comment