Friday, September 16, 2011

Writerly Things and People Who Sing

Hello Fallen Friends,

      Thanks for taking the time to stop by. I'm excited to say that I've been working hard to bring When Copper Suns Fall to my readers, fans, and friends. The cover reveal will be in one week and the novel debuts on December 6th, 2011. I want to take a moment to thank all of my new friends on Goodreads, all of my new followers on Twitter, and all of my old friends for the support along the way. Thank you for the notes, for the stories about how we met on Goodreads (smile), and the letters from far across the seas. You all rock!
     Now on to the Seraphine Blog. Some of my friends who I love to stalk on Goodreads have graciously volunteered for author visits. In the upcoming weeks, authors of all genres will be visiting. We have an urban fantasy girl, a woman of erotica, a travel writer, and an expert. In addition to those wonderful personas, I'll also plug a few book and movie reviews. Doesn't that all sound exciting? I'll be posting the schedule over the next few days, so check back often!

Yours in Prose,
KayLeigh

0 comments:

Post a Comment